Every woman dreams of having an attractive and soft hair, but the reality is that most of women have dry and curly hair, such dryness can happened for many reason such that the scalp’s roots do not produce an satisfactory amount of oil that helps moisturize the hair.
Lack of oil in our hair can exist for different factors including age, at later life stages, the amount of oil in the hair is less and hence it leads to hair dryness and even loss, it may also lead creation of dandruff.
Best oils for dry and curly hair
Now let’s explore the list of the best oils for dry hair
- Olive oil
Olive oil is one of the oils that can be used as a natural conditioner for hair; and making it silky. Olive oils is so effective in treating dandruff, and also improves the health of the scalp
How to use olive oil for dry hair
Ingredients: 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil.
How to prepare and use olive oil for hair
- Pour the olive oil into a bowl, and heat it
- Prepare another large bowl filled with hot water.
- Apply the warmed oil to the scalp, then massage for 10-15 minutes.
- Take a towel is and soak it in the hot water, and then wrap it over your hair, as this helps the hair to absorb oil greatly.
- The oil should left on the hair for 30 minutes before washing it
- Wash your hair and dry it
- Repeat this method twice a week, for better results.
Note: Warm oil penetrates and nourishes hair follicles, and restores shinning to hair
- Avocado oil
Avocado oil makes your hair shine as it increases the hydration of the hair,
How to use avocado oil for dry hair
Ingredients: avocado oil, hot water, spray bottle
How to prepare and use avocado oil
- First, ingredients: avocado oil with little hot water are mixed well with each other.
- The mixture is placed in a spray bottle.
- Moisture the hair
- Spray the mixture over the hair
- Comb your hair gently
- Repeat this method, at least, twice a week to get the best results
- sesame oil
Sesame oil contains a good amount of nutritional properties that can prevent hair dryness through protecting the outer layer of your hair, as it has anti-bacterial, and inflammatory properties, and therefore can prevents hair loss
How to use sesame oil for dry hair
Ingredients: 2-3 tablespoons of sesame oil. 2-3 tablespoons of grated ginger.
How to prepare and use sesame oil
- The ingredients should be mixed.
- The mixture is applied to the hair
- Massage your hair for 5-10 minutes.
- Wrap the hair with a warm towel
- Leave it for 10-15 minutes, then wash it with your shampoo.
- This method is repeated once a week for better results
Sesame oil method 2
Ingredients: one tablespoon of beet juice. Spoonful of sesame oil. tablespoon of lemon juice.
How to prepare and use
- The ingredients should be mixed.
- Apply the mixture to the hair,
- Massage your hair using fingertips.
- Leave for the whole night, then wash your hair in the next morning.
- The method is repeated once a week.
- Coconut oil and vitamin E oil
Vitamin E oil has antioxidant properties, which help fight bacteria and prevent hair damage. Hair can absorb coconut oil very quickly
How to use Coconut oil and Vitamin E
Ingredients: Vitamin E oil, coconut oil.
How to prepare and use coconut oil and vitamin E for dry hair
- The ingredients should be mixed in bowl or container.
- Take Two tablespoons of the oil mixture
- Apply it to your hair
Note: the amount is determined according to the length of the hair.
- Massage your scalp
- Leave the oil mixture for 40 minutes.
- And then you can wash it using your shampoo
- This method is repeated once or twice a week.
- Argan oil
Argan oil is one of the most common beneficial oils for hair.
It contains a large amount of essential fatty acids, and it is very rich in vitamin E and vitamin F. Organ oil can also help to give softness to the hair, along with healthy vitality and shine. In addition to that it helps moisturize the hair.
- Aloe vera oil
Aloe vera oil is used to prevent hair loss and to strengthen it, it also helps to get rid of dry hair, and promotes blood circulation in the scalp, especially if mixed with jojoba oil.
- Dabur Amla oil
It is one of the seeds of the Indian fox grape, which has a strong aroma, and is characterized by its lack of viscosity.
- Parachute oil
It contains a base filled with coconut oil, along with other oils, such as: black pepper oil, white thyme oil, and black oil. Parachute is used to treat dry hair, moisturize hair, and it helps stimulate its growth from the roots, In addition, it helps the Hair get softer. This oil but has a detestable smell, therefore it should not be left for the whole night but washed earlier.
- Almond oil
Almond oil nourishes dry hair, and adds shine to it, because of its possession of high amounts of fatty acids, and proteins that penetrate the scalp deeply, Almond oil helps repair damages and brings life back to your hair.
- Vitamin E oil
Look above for the instructions and benefits